Andhra Chicken Fry | Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe Andhra Style | Must Try Andhra Chicken Fry | Chicken Fry Recipe | Chicken Fry Andhra Style | Simple and Tasty Chicken Fry | Masala Chicken Fry | Spicy Chicken Fry | Spice Eats Chicken Fry
Ingredients for Andhra Chicken Fry:
– Chicken – 500 gms (curry cut with bones)
– Salt- 1 tsp
– Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
– Crushed Pepper- 1/2 tsp
To be roasted and ground/blended into a powder:
– Coriander seeds- 1 tbsp
– Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
– Dry red chillies- 6 nos.
– Green Cardamom- 3
– Cloves- 3
– Cinnamon- 2 small pieces
– Shahjeera (caraway seeds)- 1/2 tsp
– Garlic cloves- 6
– Refined Oil- 3 tbsp
– Onions, fine chopped – 2 medium (150 gms)
– Curry leaves- 20-25 leaves
– Coriander leaves chopped- 3-4 tbsp
– Juice of 1/2 lemon or 2 tsp
– Marinate the chicken pieces with the items specified above. Give a mix and set aside for 30 mins.
– To make the masala powder, take a pan and add all the whole spices . Dry roast the spices on low heat for 2-3 mins. Lastly add the garlic cloves and roast on low heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove the spices to a plate and let it cool.
– Grind/ blend it to a fine powder. Set aside.
– Chop the onions and the coriander leaves.
– Take a kadhai and heat 3 tbsp refined oil.
– Add the chopped onions and fry on medium heat for around 7 mins till light brown in colour.
– Add the marinated chicken pieces, mix and fry on high heat for around 2 mins and then on medium heat for 2 mins.
– Now cover and cook on low heat for around 15 mins. Remove the cover and give a stir after 5 mins. The chicken will release water and will also get cooked.
– Now remove cover, add the blended spice powder and mix it well. Mix and fry on medium heat for around 5-6 mins making sure the chicken pieces are coated with the masala/spice.
– Add the chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves, mix and continue to fry on medium heat for around 2-3 mins.
– Lastly add the juice of lemon, mix and serve.
#andhrachickenfry #chickenmasalafry #chickenfryrecipe #chickenfry #spicychickenfry #simpleandtastychickenfry #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken